top of page

If you need food

You will need to be referred to the food bank to obtain a food parcel. Referrals can be obtained from most organisations that you might be receiving support from, for example, DWP, Family First and Probation or you can contact Durham County Council Hub who will be able to refer you 03000 260 260. You will then be given a voucher number, please bring this and some ID. Doing this before coming to The Well will save you a bit of time.

Thank you.


Recent Posts

See All
bottom of page